Thursday 20 February 2014

Michael Todd True Organics: Wild Rose Petal Creamy Body Wash


I got this Michael Todd Wild Rose Petal Creamy Body Wash at their online website: http://www.michaeltoddtrueorganics.com

Michael Todd True Organics claims that their products are

  • Made in USA
  • Made with organic ingredients
  • No added water
  • No parabens, triclosan, phthalates or sulfates
  • No mineral oil, artificial or synthetic fragrance
  • No animal testing (products are tested on their chairman)
Wild Rose Petal Creamy Body Wash (USD $14) is made with 70% organic ingredients, rose-hip oil combines with sunflower, olive and jojoba oils and lavender and chamomile to provide a moisture-rich wash. Added tea tree oil and acai provide antioxidant and antimicrobial deodorant protection and aid in the treatment of blemishes.

I find that the consistency is watery gel like and with quite a strong scent of roses. Those people who do not like rose-scented products might not like it. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated after your shower. But the price point is a bit expensive for just 300ml/10.1 fl oz of product.

I am not that fussy about my body wash and would not repurchase unless I absolutely love the scent.
Overall it is a great product and I like that it is natural without chemicals and they do not test on animals which is always a plus for me.

That's all I have for today, have a lovely day all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment