Tuesday 11 February 2014

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush: Glisten and Exposed


Left: Glisten Right: Exposed
Left: Glisten Right: Exposed


My love affair with Tarte began since I found their Amazonian 12-hour blush and since they are one of the few cosmetics brands that uses natural, eco friendly ingredients I love them even more. Tarte claims that their products are ALWAYS formulated without:

  • Parabens
  • Mineral oil
  • Phthalates
  • Triclosan
  • Sodium lauryl sulfate
  • Gluten
  • Synthetic fragrances
  • Petrochemicals
  • GMOs
and best of all its CRUELTY FREE!!!

It is great to have another brand you can find in Singapore that is natural and beneficial to the skin. With the Amazonian Clay Line they even claims that the nutrient-rich Amazonian clay neutralizes complexion, balances skin, wears better, has 12 hour lasting power and a truer color.

Left: Glisten Right: Exposed


I like their simple yet colorful and fun packaging. The color of the packaging reflects the color of the blush inside which makes this really useful for us who have different shades as we can spot the color we want in our stash and it comes with a pretty good size mirror too!
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush: Glisten (SGD $45) is a peachy pink with very fine gold shimmers and looks great without wearing highlighter even. It is very long wearing as it claims and it is very easy to blend without fall out, but you got to be careful a tiny bit goes a long way as it is very pigmented.
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush: Exposed (SGD $45) is a matte muted nude pink that is perfect for everyday wear. Long wearing, easy to blend without fall out and great color payoff as usual.

Both are versatile and would compliment any looks and its so long wearing even on my extreme oily-combination skin. I'm thinking of getting my hands on a few more, hope that Sephora in Singapore would bring in some of the newer shades from USA.

Do you own any Tarte blushes? I do highly recommend to get at least one as it would be a great investment on such a good quality blush! Or do you have anything in mind?

1 comment:

  1. I am a huge fan of these blushes. They are really good in quality and perfect for summer or spring in my opinion. I got to know about them while doing my day to night makeup lesson. I did my lesson from Lina Cameron. She is very professional and really good in this makeup line, also she trains the best makeup lessons in London as well!!!

    ReplyDelete