Wednesday 12 February 2014

Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation with the Airbuki Bamboo powder foundation Brush


After having 2 blushes from Tarte Amazonian Clay Line I was so ready and excited to try more products from the same line. And OMG I am so happy that I did, I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. After many years of searching and I had my fair share of mineral and loose powder but everything is just okay and wasn't fascinated by any of them. But this time is different, I just can't put into words how I feel!  

It also has a special brush, the Airbuki Bamboo Powder Foundation Brush, that is made to go with the powder foundation.

Tarte scores!! The packaging is  simple, natural and earthy. With the custom mesh delivery system, it is foolproof and you will have a mess-free application.


Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation: Fair Honey (fair skin with peach undertones) (SGD $58)  has a medium but build-able coverage on me, I will say that it doesn't cover up my hyper-pigmentation and my dark under eyes perfectly and I would need to put on a little concealer underneath first. With my extreme oily combination skin, combine with the very hot, humid Singapore's weather I still need a good primer and setting spray. It looks great on the skin by the end of the day. The finish is semi-matte and natural, doesn't look powdery or dry out the skin and will not cling to dry patches. Did I mention that I love the soft texture of the powder as well.
Tarte claims that the Amazonian Clay is enriched with he earth's natural, light-reflecting gemstones (Tourmaline,Pearl Powder, Etc), this moisture-rich powder buffs on smoothly for a waterproof, 12-hour coverage.
Tarte Airbuki Bamboo Powder Foundation Brush (SGD $43)  has very soft, dense and shorter bristles with a sturdy bamboo handle. Just gently push the brush into the mesh sifter and buff the powder onto the skin in circle motions until desired coverage is achieved. I really love and enjoy the brush as it works very well with my other mineral powder or powder foundations too. If you don't have a somewhat flat-top brush already I do suggest you can check it out in store and get it. I promise you won't regret getting it!!

I love Tarte and it has become my new favorite go to natural brand in Singapore! Sephora, *Praying* please bring in more products from Tarte!

Do you have any other recommendations?! Definitely feel free to leave a comment and let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment