Sunday 16 March 2014

Burt's Bees: Orange Essence Facial Cleanser



I was strolling around in Sephora Singapore looking for a new facial cleanser for me to try and I stumble across this Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser and decided to give it a go and try since I do love the scent of citrus. I am still trying my best to only use things that are natural, sulfate free, paraben free, Etc. I really don't like the fact that I have been eating or even using bad stuffs that are not really good for us, Imagining those nasty chemicals thats been adsorb into the skin..."YUCKS"!
Burt's Bees will be a good choice since it is free of most of the nasty ingredients.

Burt's Bees: Orange Essence Facial Cleanser (SGD $18 @ Sephora Singapore) is a gentle and sulfate-free face cleanser. Infused with orange oil and soap bark extract, this plant-based natural face wash removes dirt, make up and excess oil. The olive and oat oils, aloe and vegetable-based glycerin helps nourish the skin. The great thing is that it does not leaves the skin feeling tight or too oily after I rinsed my face. The consistency is like a gel and it did balance out my oily-combination leaving it very soft afterwards.


Overall it is quite good and worth trying, suits most skin types and most importantly it is gentle enough and will not irritate your skin.

Happy Sunday everybody!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment