Wednesday 26 March 2014

Michael Todd: Blue Green Algae Antibacterial Toner & Organic Lemon AHA + DMAE Toner


I've tried and tested 3 out of 5 of Michael Todd's toner and I must say I love the Blue Green Algae Antibacterial Toner & Organic Lemon AHA + DMAE Toner the best. For the past half a year I've been only using their toner and now its a great time to have a review on both of these.

Michael Todd: Blue Green Algae Antibacterial Toner (USD $18.50) has a anti-bacterial formula to aid in treatment and prevention of problem skin, without any alcohol to try out or sting our skin and suitable for all skin types. It does leave a slightly warming sensation on my skin for a short while after put it on with cotton pad, it does have a scent of lavender and tiny bit of tea tree oil (comfortable & not over powering, can't smell anything once on the skin). It is not a miracle  product but does clam down and clear up the skin without drying them out.

Michael Todd: Organic Lemon AHA + DMAE Toner (USD $18.00) is a naturally antimicrobial organic citrus toner from lemons, oranges & cranberries to reduce oiliness and improves complexion by lightening dark spots, clearing up skin and tightening pores. It is infused with AHA and DMAE to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and also alcohol free. I love the fresh lemon scent and always love toner with AHA in it, but I'm not very sure about the reducing of fine lines or wrinkles. It does lighten dark spots a bit slowly and balance out my skin keeping it moisturized and soft.


Love both and definitely will repurchase. Michael Todd does ship internationally at a very reasonable price. 

What kind of toners do you like?



3 comments:

  1. I just purchased the whole oily skin line from Michael Todd and the Lemon Toner was part of this line. I have only been using it for a couple of days but I am already loving it! I did a review of the Knu Anti Aging Facelift you can check it out on my blog! http://www.inthelandofjen.blogspot.com/2014/03/michael-todd-true-organic.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their oily skin line as well...;-) I may have to try their Knu Anti Aging Facelift soon..

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete