Tuesday 4 March 2014

Stila: Custom Colour Blush - Pink


I know I am extremely late on the band wagon on this Stila Custom Colour Blush but I can't help myself when I saw this hot pink shade in Sephora. I always love my pinks for my cheek. Stila claims that it is a powder blush that will reacts to our skin pH to create a perfect shade for our skin tone. For me personally I don't believe it's reacting to my skin's pH level and all that crap. But it is definitely a very pretty shade that will suits a lot of different skin tones in my opinion.


The basic black compact with embossed lettering and stars with a mirror inside doesn't really catch my attention (maybe that is why I wait until now to pick it up as I am always a sucker for packaging), but don't let the packaging fool you. It is a absolutely a gorgeous blush.

Stila: Custom Colour Blush - Pink (SGD $28) is a bright matte barbie pink with blue undertones. The texture is extremely soft and smooth to the touch and it is also highly pigmented. I didn't notice any reaction to my skin's pH level but it does last for the whole day (about 8 - 12 hours) I was out. 


I honestly like this a lot and it is worth a look at. Would love to hear if anybody of you have tried this blush?

Have a happy tuesday! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment