Thursday 6 March 2014

Tarte: Maracuja Creaseless Concealer



Yes yes yes I got to admit I have a thing or two about concealers, always have a problem with my dark under eye circles that I inherit from my dad and that is why I am always excited to try new ones. (I might have enough concealers to last me a life time OopS!)

Tarte just launched their Maracuja Creaseless Concealer not very long ago in Sephora Singapore. The simple, natural and earthy packaging have the same bamboo features like quite a few of their products which is very nice.
Tarte: Maracuja Creaseless Concealer - Light (SGD $39) is a full coverage, waterproof concealer that doesn't flake or cease on me.The texture is very creamy, blendable, liquid concealers that brightens, and is power by Maracuja to help improves skin's texture,tone and moisture content while promoting a brightening dewy luminous finish. This concealer is formulated without :

Parabens. Mineral Oil. Phthalates. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. Synthetic Fragrance & is Cruelty Free

A little goes a long way with this concealer, the wear is great with a setting powder on top and last 8 - 12 hours on my oily - combination skin. I almost forgot to mention that the colour range, it is a fairly decent range to choose from but it does feel a bit empty and just hope I would not go through this too quickly.


Have you tried this concealer from Tarte, or do you prefer the Amazionian Clay 12Hour Waterproof Concealer?

No comments:

Post a Comment