Saturday 15 March 2014

Tom Ford Lip Color: Spanish Pink (#01)




Finally entering the luxurious Tom Ford's world of makeup pretty late (it is better late then never...heehee), since they reach Singapore shores during November 2012. My intention was getting his Spring/Summer collection 2014 Sheer Lip Color but sadly the shipment was delayed and my fellow Singaporeans would only get it in April (that is what the counter staff said). I simply can't help myself and just have to get their lip colors from the permanent collection first.

The packaging is really sophisticated, classy and chic, encased in the iconic brown square shaped tube with 'gold' trimming and can be quite weighty. His lip colors are insanely pricey and it is difficult to justified buying unless I truly love that color.

Tom Ford Lip Color: Spanish Pink (#01) (SGD $70 @ Tangs Orchard) is a nude peachy pink, cream finish with a soft sheen and it is quite opaque on me. The consistency is very creamy and feels very comfortable on even my lips are dry and peeling slightly with a bit of bleeding (sorry my lips is in extremely bad condition when the photos are taken). This shade is quite moisturizing and it does not cling on any dry areas which I am quite impress I must say. It has a light sweet vanilla scent like Mac Creme Sheen Lipsticks which is not that overpowering.




I would not normally pay so much for just a lipstick so judging by the price the formula is expected to be high quality. I am willing to pay as long as the quality is really good and I believe there will be more new colors to add to my collection slowly and carefully. They are surely keepers, do try at least one if you can.

Do you own any Tom Ford Cosmetics & what do you think I should try next?

No comments:

Post a Comment