Saturday 5 April 2014

Bare Minerals: Illuminating White Treatment


I've managed to grab this back from Sephora's sales section about November last year for just SGD $20 @(28g/0.9 oz), and just started using it at the beginning of March with my morning regime. I got to admit I have way too many products to use up and nearly forgot about this even exists (heehee). *P.S: I got their Active Cell Renewal Night Gel the same time too but will be reviewing it later as I only have started using for just 1 week. 

I like their simple, clean and sleek packaging, for the first time trying Bare Minerals Skin Care I must say I am quite pleased. Side note for those who don't know the steps in skin care: you got to use this right after your Cleanser first then toner and before your moisturizer, anything that says treatment, essence, serum is always before moisturizer.

This Illuminating White Treatment seems to be aimed and targeted towards the Asian Market, we love anything that can even out and brighten out our skin tone. The best is this is formulated without parabens, synthetic fragrances and artificial oils.

Bare Minerals: Illuminating White Treatment combines ginger and time-released vitamin C with a blend of brightening minerals to target stubborn pigmentation, including age spots, sun spots and pigmentation from acne scars.

Key Ingredients:

  • Mineral Brightening Blend - Blend of calcium & magnesium refines & retexturizes skin while improving the skin barrier for a radiant complexion.
  • Time-Released Vitamin C - This whitening ingredient is time-released to prolong its skin-lightening effects. Fades the appearance of overactive pigmentation like dark spots, age spots, sun spots, darken pores and pigmentation from acne scars for a more even looking skin.
  • Tropical Ginger Extract - A traditional medicinal herb found in tropics of southeast Asia, helps prevent future discoloration so skin looks lighter and whiter.
  • Vitamin E - Skin-enhancing ingredient promotes skin vitality & helps prevent future damage to give skin a healthy-looking glow.
The texture is like a milky white gel, it is super light weight and adsorbs into my skin really fast, it does not affect my super oily T-Zone (I have got a very oily T-Zone and dry spots at certain parts of my face). I have been using this for the past month and haven't notice an significant difference, but it does take some time for whitening cream to work. It does brighten up a bit and I do love the texture and will keep using it to see if it works better.



If there is another chance of getting it at a bargain price again I definitely will get it. 
Let me know if you have tried it!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment