Tuesday 8 April 2014

Chanel Lastest Spring 2014 Rouge Allure Intense Long Wearing Colour: Rayonnante (#145)



Hi my lovely ladies! Oops and yes I did it again, another lipstick and this time is from the latest Chanel Spring 2014 Collection. This is my ever first Chanel lipstick from their Rouge Allure Line. I got it last friday which is 4th April and they just launched and brought in their counters in Singapore, heard it from their counter staff.

First of all, their packaging. If you know the Rouge Allure Lipsticks, they stand out because of the super luxurious black and gold packaging.The gold part with the Chanel logo is actually where the lipstick is and you can click it out. Super convenient and handy.


I wanted to get another lipstick from their Coco Shine line but I was only drawn to this one and only colour.
Chanel Rouge Allure Intense Long Wearing Colour: Rayonnante (#145) (SGD $46) is a deep fuchsia with a slight mauve tone and shimmer. This shade simply makes my heart skip a beat. The intense, long wearing colour with full coverage and a satin finish wears well on me for a standard 4 hours on my lips. Does not feel drying but just in case I always put on a lip balm first. This beautiful shade makes my skin whiter and brighter which I always very nice.



I would love to try and get more of their different line of lipsticks. Great formula and was what I was expecting from a luxurious brand. Any recommendations for other line and colour from Chanel ladies? Please let me know and I would love to know what is your favourite colour from them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment