Saturday 31 May 2014

Chanel: Glossimer (#175 Savage Grace)



I've been hearing so many great reviews in the beauty world on Chanel's Glossimer lipgloss for ages and have been eyeing on #175 Savage Grace since last year. Every time when I walk into their store or counter I would pick it up and swatch on my hands and I'm not sure why I have waited this long to get it but I'm really glad I got it. I really love this shade!!

Chanel as usual their packaging is sleek glossy black with classic gold trimmings.
Chanel: Glossimer (#175 Savage Grace) (SGD $44) is an insanely beautiful shimmery dark berry with magenta glitters (I don't feel the glitters on my lips) in the tube and swatch on hands, but turns out much more wearable when applied and by no means sheer. When on my lips the colour turns into a dark but at the same time bright berry-rose with slight magenta glitters (doesn't show much). Chanel actually describe it as a deep shimmery garnet.

They feel light-weight, non-tacky/non-sticky, comfortable to wear and slightly hydrating. I'm not sure about the lasting power yet as I've not worn it alone yet but mostly only worn with a lipstick. I don't mind about the staying power of lip-glosses that much as I'm use to reapplying them once every 1.5 or 2 hour. It applies evenly and smoothly with just a single stroke on the doe-foot applicator, no bald patches too.




I believe this shade was out last year during summer but it is a permanent shade in Singapores. Love this formula of the Glossimer and I'm sure I will buy them if they have colours that I love.

They definitely lives up to the hype and be sure to check them out if you are a gloss kind of gal!!
Have a great weekend!! XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment