Friday 18 July 2014

Essence: Blush Up! Powder Blush (#10 Heatwave)





From left to right: Left - True Orange/ Centre - Vibrant Pink/ Right - Coral (2 colours swirl together)


I've added another lovely blush to my collection and I knew the Essence Blush Up Powder Blush in #10 Heat Wave* would be the perfect addition to my collection, I've been using it for quite sometime for about a month or so since. I must say, I'm really impressed by it! 


Getting on the ombre bandwagon that a lot of high end cosmetic brands have embraced lately, the Essence Blush Up Powder Blush in #10 Heat Wave is a two toned blush with an ombre effect. There are two colours in this powder blush, a true orange and a vibrant pink, and they fade into each other really nicely. 

Essence: Blush Up! Powder Blush (#10 Heatwave) (SGD $5.90) has an incredibly smooth in texture. It is described as having a silky, semi translucent texture and I think that describes it perfectly. It's pigmented, but not so pigmented that it's difficult to work with. It has the perfect amount of pigment in my opinion. The blush has a matte finish but its' not flat. It has a slight healthy sheen to it without looking shimmery or glittery in the slight.

Essence you did an incredible job always! I always look forward trying their new stuffs and there will be another review on their face primer soon I promise. Happy Weekend!!



My other Essence products review below link if you are interested in checking them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment