Friday 4 July 2014

Yves Rocher: Zero Blemish Gel Cream



Hello everybody,

Today I'll be reviewing Yves Rocher:  Zero Blemish Gel Cream. By now I believe most of you knows that I've oily-combination skin, the extreme of both very oily on T-Zone areas and dry patches on certain parts of my face and have been looking for a day moisturizer that can do the job and finally found one.

Lets first get into what Yves Rocher claims:

Zero Blemish Gel Cream, absorbs excess sebum and minizes pores. Enrich with Baikal Powder, recognized for its rebalancing virtues, this gel cream smoothes imperfections and hydrates for a full 24 hours* combination to oily skin. The results will be: skin tone is visibly even and fresh, with no imperfections.

The Plus: its fresh gel texture for daily use.
- Tested under dermatological supervision,
- Paraben, mineral oil and colorant free.

Yves Rocher:  Zero Blemish Gel Cream (50ml/1.6 fl oz) (SGD $26) This acts as a morning moisturizer in my regime and I prefer a fairly simple skincare in the morning when I've to rush to put on my makeup and after that as well before rushing to get out of the house. It does have a light floral scent as scent doesn't really matter to me at all. The consistency is like a thick cream yet absorbs immediately into my skin rather quickly. Love how this moisturizer because it does helps in keeping it matt. The part on minizes pores I don't really find that works at all.

Overall, I do recommend this to those with combination to oily skin. Its good with makeup and keeps my face matt and not to mention that the price is reasonable. Hope this review helps if you are looking for a moisturizer that moisture yet keeps you matt at the same time.

Have you try it yet? What do you think?
Have a happy weekend!!

I'll be reviewing another set of Yves Rocher products soon, but for now I'll link products from them that I had reviewed previously below.




No comments:

Post a Comment