Wednesday 24 September 2014

Beauty Cottage Mini Haul From Bangkok, Thailand (Eyeshadow Palette & Lipstick)



Hi my lovely ladies,

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to blog last weekend I had been sick and was to weak to be able to do so.  This week I'm finally able to show you gals what I bought in Bangkok (Thailand), I didn't really shop that much and this was the only Thailand brand make up I bought while I was there. Their own thailand brand 'Beauty Cottage'.

Beauty Cottage doesn't test on animals!! Hurray!! I love it when companies are able to do that. And look at their gorgeous packaging, it does have that kind of vintage feel.  Lets start with the eyeshadow palette I got first.





From left to right: Calypso, Medea, Demeter, Aphrodite, Pandora, Helen, Artemis, Hera, Athena

Beauty Cottage Gorgeous Shadow Palette (THB 895 = SGD $35.20) contains a total of 9 colours (3 matte & 6 shimmery shades), it is a neutral/nude tones palette. The packaging is made of hard cardboard and comes with a magnetic closure. While overall the palette leans towards the cooler scale, there are some warm shades thrown in to give versatility to give you more options for creating more looks with it. These shadows are extremely soft, smooth, pigmented, very blendable and they are infused with collagen extract to help reduce wrinkles and protect UV rays. The natural-derived ingredient Mica with help brighten the skin too.The quality is up there with the high-end brands yet they're so affordable.

There is a bonus dome crease brush which is so rare since palettes usually include a flat brush (to pack colours on). The quality is pretty decent and it is a good size to add definition in the outer-V followed by blending it out.

From left to right: Calypso, Medea, Demeter, Aphrodite, Pandora, Helen, Artemis, Hera, Athena




Beauty Cottage Sweet Memory Long Lasting Lipstick (No.10 In Love) (THB 345 = SGD $13.57) is infused with mineral-rich Tourmaline, Pearl Powder and moisturizing ingredients. The texture is smooth and creamy and glides on  easily onto the lips without settling into the fine lines of my lips. I find that it is a very hydrating lipstick because it kept them moisturize yet not drying out my lips at all. It is a bright berry fuchsia, and this beautiful shade makes my teeth and skin looks whiter and brighter which is a very good sign indeed.


I do really regret that I did not pick up more shades of their lipsticks, they're excellent quality and pocket friendly. I'm sure I'll pick more up if I'm going back Bangkok for holiday again.

P.S. The lasting power is about 2 - 3hours and it does leave a very pretty slight stain on my lips.

To my understanding Beauty Cottage is only available in Thailand, if you wish to browse more of their products you could visit their website at: www.beautycottageshop.com . I visited their store at their Central World shopping mall if you keen to buy anything from them just go there when you're there in Bangkok Thailand.

Be sure to check Beauty Cottage if you are on holiday like me, great quality products I've and tested so far and definitely a must try because I'm sure you will love them as I do!

There will be a mini haul from Boots Thailand, Thann( I got skin care) a spa Thailand brand and just a little something from NYX counter soon. Hope you're excited!! 


XOXO!! Love Diana!!

No comments:

Post a Comment