Friday 3 October 2014

Methode SWISS: Thermal Oxygen Soothing Cleansing Water




Methode SWISS is a Swiss Skincare Brand, I got their Thermal Oxygen Soothing Cleansing Water from Singapore Sasa (beauty store) with my reward points and paid less then SGD $20 for this full sized 400 ml/ 13.6 fl.oz. I don't think I'll ever get this without my points with the original price but since  I never tried anything from this brand I thought I'll just give it a go to see if I like it a not.

Methode SWISS: Thermal Oxygen Soothing Cleansing Water (SGD $52) contains no alcohol, artificial colourant or alkaline cleansing ingredient. The fresh product effectively and quickly removes make-up. It deeply cleanses while strengthening skin’s defence against aging. It leaves skin looking plump, moisturized and balanced. And it protects skin against environmental pollution, Skin is healthy and radiant.

ingredients
  1. Hydrating And Moisturizing
    • Swiss Thermal Water - hydrates, locks moisture and repairs.
    • Distilled Peony Water - gives hydrating, softening, pore-tightening, and antiseptic effects.
    • Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5 - prevents moisture loss, whitens and gives anti-oxidant effect.
  2. Cell Oxygenating
    • Thermal Oxygen Complex - Algae Extract and Plankton enhance cells’ability to repair and defend, and promote metabolism.
  3. Soothing And Balancing
    • Soothing Complex - Camomile Extract, Aloe Vera Extract and Hawthorrn calm and soothe, improving skin’s natural defence against inflammation.
    • Calmosensine™ - reduces skin’s stress and tension, gives anti-wrinkle and firming effects.
  4. Deep Cleansing
    • Anti--pollution Purifyiing Peptide (Purisoft™) - an India’s moringa oleifera extract that aids in the removal of pollutants and harmful substances on skin, and protects skin from heavy metal and environmental pollution.
  5. Anti-oxidizing
    • Resveratrol - gives strong anti-oxidant effect, and protects against environmental pollution.

Overall I think it is way over priced and I could get a cheaper cleansing water with the same or better results. Its not a bad product but I still prefer my holy grail cleansing water Bifesta Cleansing Lotion (Micellar Water)  which I had reviewed previously (click the link if you are interested to check it out).


If you are interested in the Methode SWISS: Thermal Oxygen Soothing Cleansing Water you could check it through this link : 


Have a great day! XOXO!


No comments:

Post a Comment