Saturday 18 October 2014

Rachel K CC Renew Cream (Light)




I wanted to talk about this amazing CC cream from Rachel K for the longest time but it just didn’t happen until now :P *lazing around* I’ve been using this on myself for a while, using it with my foundation and I have to say I really enjoy the texture of the product. The New Rachel K CC Renew comes in 3 shades, Very light, Light and Medium.

Totally love the white and gold and the squeeze tube just feel much more neater. The CC Renew feels quite different (good different) as compare to the original version. 

Rachel K CC Renew will transforms skin through instant skin perfection and long-lasting anti-aging skincare.
  • The advanced color-correcting complex illuminates your skin and visibly minimizes all imperfections and dark spots instantly and over time. 
  • Deep Sea Water, highly concentrated in rich minerals, immediately and lastingly moisturizes dehydrated skin. 
  • The break-through Biomimetic Anti-Age Complex boosts the natural skin’s regeneration process to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and to improve skin’s firmness 
  • SPF 35 / PA++
  • Suitable for all skin type
  • Oil free
  • Paraben free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologically tested




Rachel K CC Renew Cream (Light) (SGD $48)

REJUVENATE YOUR SKIN

  • EGF: Repairs skin tissue and promotes collagen
  • Adenosine: Wrinkle reduction
  • Macadamia oil & White Tea: Anti-oxidant and protects skin
INTENSE HYDRATION

  • Deep Sea Water: Intense Hydration
  • Hyaluronic Acid: Hydration and skin’s firmness
  • Arbutin: Evens skin tone and reduces redness
  • Mineral color pigments: Gives radiance and smooth skin
PROTECT YOUR SKIN

  • Vitamin E: Prevents from sun damage and age spots
  • SPF 35++: Protects against UV rays and ageing process
Here's my thoughts on how I feel
  1. The CC Cream feel light on the skin
  2. Doesn't have the patchy and cakey finishing on "dry/sensitive/combination skin" that I always experiences. 
  3. Does show abit of shine on my nose after a few hours of wearing
  4. The cc cream does brighten up my skin and even out redness
  5. Doesn't cause any breaking-out
  6. No irritation
  7. Doesn't clogging into the pores after afew hours of wearing the cc cream
  8. Just like any foundation/bbcream this cc cream doesn't cover up deep/dark purplish post acne marks 
  9. The CC Cream spread out nicely and evenly all over the skin.
  10. Skin look fresh and radiance 
  11. A semi matte finishing, but doesn't look too flat (a bit dewy)
 I have been using this cc cream as a primer and it does well as a great one I must say!


Here is a link for my International readers to get this Rachel K CC Renew Cream @ luxola.com

Happy Weekend!! XOXO Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment