Friday 28 November 2014

Eucerin pH5 Shower Oil for Dry Skin


I never have to worry about dry skin in my entire life and it seems that as you aged everything is going to change eventually. I'm not that old but still recently my skin has been acting up which is the first time experiencing how bad that feels.

I have always wanted to try the Almond Shower Oil from L'occitane but it is pretty pricey and I wanted something cheaper to test out how much I would love the concept of Shower oil. Finally I got something similar except it is way much cheaper.

Eucerin pH5 Shower Oil (SGD $19.90) It turns into a milky lotion upon contact with water, and moisturises. Doesn't leave a greasy film after bath and I can even skip moisturizing my skin after shower if I'm lazy (Heehee) or running late for appointments and stuffs. This oil performs really well and it is a cheaper alternative from other higher-end ones. But if you don't like any fragrance in your shower/bath products you might want to give it a sniff at you local drugstore or simply not buy it. I don't find the scent unpleasant and I don' mind products that are scented (even my skin is sensitive, it doesn't irritate them in any way).

I still use my normal shower gels that are mostly formulated without Parbens or SLS but if I really need something intensive I will go back to Eucerin pH5 shower oil.


Highly recommended, I simply love it!! 

I might go ahead and take a dive to get the Almond Shower Oil from L'occitane since I'm dying to try ever so long ago and to review and see if there is any difference for you guys too!



Happy Weekend!! Love, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment