Friday 5 December 2014

Burberry: Lip Cover Soft Satin Lipsticks ( #15 Bright Plum & #23 English Rose)

 Left: #15 Bright Plum Right #23 English Rose

I love Burberry's Lip Cover Soft Satin Lipsticks!!! I think they have one of the best formula out there and they are worth mentioning... I find that they their formula for the Lip Cover is even better then a lot of higher end or luxury brands out there.. Definitely in my top 5 favourites high-end/ luxury lipsticks.

Love the gunmetal colour packaging...It comes with a magnetic closure...

 Left: #15 Bright Plum Right #23 English Rose

   #15 Bright Plum 


Burberry Lip Cover Soft Satin Lipstick ( #15 Bright Plum) (SGD $43) is a deep, berry wine with cool, pink undertones and a luminous finish. Burberry’s lipstick formula is always very consistent in quality: long-wearing, very hydrating, rich color, and is comfortable to wear. Bright Plum is mostly opaque with rich, even color that applies evenly and smoothly. The consistency is creamy, so it glides across lips without pulling or tugging, but it’s not so slippery that it will bleed or feather while it’s worn.  It does have a slight floral scent but don't need to worry about the taste cause there is none. 

#23 English Rose


Burberry Lip Cover Soft Satin Lipstick ( #23 English Rose) (SGD $43) is a soft mauve-y rose and its one of my favourite nude colour. The formula is very consistent in quality like #15 Bright Plum: long-wearing, very hydrating, rich color, and is comfortable to wear. Opaque with rich, even color that applies evenly and smoothly. The consistency is creamy, so it glides across lips without pulling or tugging, yet it’s not so slippery that it will bleed or feather while it’s worn.  It does have a slight floral scent.

The 2 individual colours lip swatches above my lips look normal but in fact my lips are extremely dry and they're peeling like crazy (I had always have very dry, peeling and sensitive lips), yet some how it doesn't effect the application, nor sinks into any my my dry areas of my lips at all. They're amazing and I absolutely love them. 


If you want to splurge or try any luxury or high-end lipsticks forget about all other brands and try Burberry Lip Cover first I'm very sure you will love them as much as I do and won't regret spending/splurging.

Very highly recommended!

P.S. will be getting more.. my lips just love them...!! heehee..


What do you think? I'm so keen to try other products from them soon!!

Happy Weekend!! XOXO Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment