Wednesday 16 April 2014

Bare Minerals: Active Cell Renewal Night Gel



Hi my lovely ladies!! As I promised, I will give you my thoughts on the Bare Minerals Active Cell Renewal Night Gel now. I will have a link to my previous post on the Bare Minerals Illuminating White Treatment below.

As you know that I managed to grab both from Sephora sales section for only SGD $20 each. The packaging is really simple and clean, it comes with a pump for a easy dispensing of the product.
The only bad thing about the packaging is that you could not see how much is left in the bottle at all.

Bare Minerals: Active Cell Renewal Night Gel (50g/ 1.7 fl oz)is formulated without parabens, synthetic fragrances, artificial oils and for use on wet skin prior to night time sleep.This treatment helps maximize cellular renewal, accelerates cell turn over and boosts moisture levels while we sleep and we will wake up to a radiant, younger looking skin(thats what Bare Minerals are claiming). Their ActiveSoil Complex is the ingredient powering the skincare, it contains a blend of beneficial macro and micro minerals.

The texture is milky white and gel like, adsorbs into my skin very fast without leaving any stickiness. I don't see that significant huge difference but I can feel how soft and smooth my face felt in the morning when I wake up. It is doing its job I guess, slow but steady!

It is quite impressive I must say, I love everything that it is doing to my skin. I will buy if I don't have so many other skin care to use up *AheM* .

Have a nice day & see yall soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment