Wednesday 23 July 2014

Essence: All About Matt! Oil Control Make-Up Base


Girls with oily skin here I think I got something for you, a budget friendly face primer finally! Something that actually works and pocket friendly, nothing too fanciful and I'll dive in straight into this review right away and not waste any time.

Essence: All About Matt! Oil Control Make-Up Base (SGD $5.90) comes in tube with milky gel texture which almost transparent after application. It is a light weight base that helps balance oily skin and refines your pores, the fine gel texture balances my skin and prevents it from shining so quickly and last for more then 5 hours considering that Singapore has such a humid weather.

Overall it is affordable, odorless, works great, make skin smooth and even, slightly minimizes pores. I love it and will repurchase for sure. Have you try it yet? Be sure to give it a go if you haven't! I'm sure you will love it like I do.


My other Essence products review below link if you are interested in checking them out!


1 comment: